Tuesday, December 28, 2010

She's got wheels......

She was terrified, and to be honest, I didn't think she was going to even do it at all. But, as I sat her down this is what she said,
"Hi my Santa, I want a trike."
It was nearly a whisper and Santa didn't understand what she said, and there was no chance she was going to say it again, but I assured her that Santa knew that she wanted a trike. It was the sweetest thing that I had ever heard.

Santa didn't disappoint. On Christmas morning she awoke to a shiny new Radio Flyer tricycle sparkling in front of the tree. Santa also must have know she has a slight obsession with Dora the Explorer, because on the seat was a pretty Dora helmet and bell.




0 comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP