Tuesday, March 29, 2011

R + A = LOVE | Riverside Wedding Photographer

We knew it was going to rain, but we had no idea what that exactly meant for the day. Neither Hannah nor I had ever shot a wedding at the Mission Inn in Riverside, and we quickly realized we were in for a treat. The venue is beyond gorgeous, I mean jaw-dropping spectacular. Honestly, I want to get married all over again just so I can do it there. The only bummer that day was the weather. We weren't able to use the venue to it's fullest potential, but rest assure, we made beyond due considering the rain. The wedding was amazing, even down to last detail. The color palette was divine, blending vibrant purples, soft pinks and cool gray. And of course, the bride and groom were stunning!


















A special thanks goes to my wonderful side kick and wedding photography partner Hannah from Hannah Sons Photography. You're the best girl, and I wouldn't want to shoot a wedding with anyone else!

0 comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP