Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Belly to Baby ~ The M Family | Redlands Maternity & Newborn Photographer

Maternity sessions have to be one of my favorite subjects to photograph. I'm not sure why, I just know that I love doing them. This session was right up there at the top. This couple is so in love and they were so ready to begin their journey as parents. And, she could be the cutest pregnant women I have ever met!











From cute parents to a cute baby! Here is miss C. She made her grand entrance on Christmas Eve. This little girl has the most adorable ears that I've ever seen, and the rest of her is pretty darn cute too! I have to give a big 'thank you' to my girl Chelsea, who assisted me on this shoot.













0 comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP