Monday, January 10, 2011

The Holiday Season 2010 | Redlands Family Photographer

Yes, I do realize that this post is long overdue, but I've been busy. We just finished up a week long visit from my sister's family, and spent the weeks between Christmas and the middle of January preparing for my daughter's 2nd birthday party. I haven't had much free time on my hands, but now things are starting to settle back down, so here I am frantically trying to catch up on blogging previous sessions before I completely give up on blogging them altogether.

Here are a few of the Holiday Sessions from 2010. I was so surprised and humbled by the number of sessions I had booked for the season. It was absolutely CRAZY trying to balance the extra work load with family and Christmas fast approaching, but all-in-all everything worked out great.

























0 comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP