Thursday, September 23, 2010

C & A | Redlands Portrait Photographer

I had the pleasure, and yes it was an absolute pleasure, to photograph my wonderful sister Chelsea and her boyfriend Aaron a few weeks back. I was searching for new locations as my busy season was fast approaching and I wanted a few new options for clients. So Chelsea, Leah and I set out for a long drive one day, and stumbled upon some pretty awesome spots! I was so excited about my new finds, that I had to get someone up there to test them out. I recruited Chelsea and Aaron as my models, and we spent the evening playing in the apple orchards. Thanks for being such great sports and helping a sister out!













0 comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP