Thursday, September 23, 2010

The A Family | Redlands Family Photographer

So, the crazy season has begun! And when I say crazy, I mean CRAZY! With the holidays fast approaching my schedule is booked solid. Not to mention I'm heading out to Chicago for a week and Seattle for a week in October. Needless to say I wont be taking on anymore clients in 2010 (unless your having a baby, I'll never turn away a newborn!). This fills me with mixed emotions, because I feel so blessed to have a flourishing business, yet sad because I hate the idea of turning away clients. But I feel in order to maintain the quality of my work and still have time left over for my daughter and husband, I've reached my maximum!

Well, enough about me, let's get to the good stuff, the photos! Here is a wonderful little family I had the pleasure of spending the evening with. These two kids were oh-so-cute, I mean just look at those blonde curls and her big brown eyes.











0 comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP